Mr. Struzik's Page - English 12 and Club Information
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year.
My classroom is located in Room 141. I currently teach English 12, Public Speaking (through GCC), and Publications. I have taught English 7, 9, 10, 11 and 12, as well as Effective Communication as an elective.
Availability - after school hours
- via phone: (585) 591-0400 ext. 1141
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability - during the day
- before school from 7:45 to 8:05 (by appointment)
- during lunch, Period 6 (by appointment)
- during Period 3 (test mods), p (preparation perod) or Period 10 (I have virtual only students, so I may be able to make time to meet) - stop in, or by appointment
- after school from 3:10 to 3:30 (or later, by appointment)
I moderate the Attica Basket Committee/We Care Club and Yearbook (a.k.a. Torch), as well as co-moderate Diversity Club.
Personal: I am a graduate of Bishop Timon - St. Jude High School in South Buffalo (1995), and Canisius College (1999, 2001 and 2008). I've worked at Bishop Timon - St. Jude High School, as well as in the Frontier and Buffalo Public School Districts before coming to Attica Central Schools. My wife, Melissa (Baker) is an Attica graduate who also teaches in the elementary school. We have two daughters, Catharine Brigid and Stasia Ann, and a son, Andrew Mathias.